We craft affordable WordPress websites with Divi by Elegant Themes. Each website delivers speed, security, and ease of use.
Your website is built so you can maintain it. For those who’d rather not, we offer WordPress Care Plans.
What makes us different?
Zero Lock In
Clear Payment Schedule
Accessibility Baked In
Our process is simple.
1. Layout & Design
3. Staging Site
2. Virtual Mockup
Schedule a free consultation with us.
- Begin by selecting the day and time you would like to meet.
- Next, complete our form requesting basic information.
- That’s it! We will connect on Zoom on the day you’ve scheduled!
WordPress Website FAQs
What is included with my website?
- Business logo inclusion
- Business name and tagline inclusion
- Social media links
- Address and contact information
- A photo gallery of up to five images
- Three to five testimonials
- Reference to or images of licenses, accreditation or other pertinent certifications
Built for Mobile
- We build every website to display properly on mobile devices
- An SSL Certificate
- A Web Application Firewall
- Two Factor Authentication
- Basic technical SEO
- Basic on-page SEO
- Offsite Image Optimization
- We build to WCAG 2.0 Standards, though we cannot guarantee your website will attain every accessibility requirement this standard outlines.
- Terms & Conditions inclusion
- Accessibility Statement inclusion
How much does a website cost?
Our websites start at $1899. The final cost depends on number of pages and integrations required.
Please see the FAQ titled, “What is considered an integration?” for more.
What is considered an integration?
Sample integrations include:
Connecting a MailChimp account to automate a newsletter email campaign.
Connecting a contact form to a CRM so you might be able follow-up with support, marketing, or sales emails.
Establishing a chat tool on your website.
There are so many ways to extend the functionality of your website, each requires care in configuring it to work as expected.
How does billing work?
- Initial deposit is due at contract approval.
- A second payment is due after Mockup approval.
- Final payment is due upon Staging approval.
The website then goes live.
What are my options for taking care of my website once it goes live?
We recommend adding on one of our WordPress Care Plans which offer a you options based on your needs. A care plan allows takes the worry of updates, backups and security off your plate and allows you to focus on your clients/customers.
If you do want to take care of your website, we have hourly support and our HelpMe! service so you can request our help at a time you schedule.
How long does it take to build a website?
While this is an average, there are many factors which can shorten or extend your timetable. We will work with you to meet your schedule.
Can you redesign my existing website?
Do I need to purchase a license for Divi?
Will I need a separate website for mobile devices?
Because we build with a mobile-focused process, we lean hard on Divi’s feature set, as well as industry standards and best practices, to acheive a mobile experience that is specific to to being drawn over cellular networks.